“Managing Limited Resources to Overcome Today’s Challenges” is the theme of the SPE/IADC Middle East Drilling Technology Conference (MEDT), taking place 26-28 October 2009 at the Gulf Hotel, Manama, Bahrain. The event will cover equipment, technology and industry challenges.
MEDT is still calling for papers. Proposals on any of the 11 main topics below can be submitted by 21 March 2009.
'09 Middle East Drilling Technology Conference set for October in Manama, Bahrain
- • Completions and workover
- • Directional drilling system
- • Drilling and completion fluids
- • Drilling problems and solutions
- • Drilling rigs and equipment
- • HSE
- • IT
- • Management
- • Special drilling operations
- • Tubulars and downhole equipment
- • Well intervention
For a full list of sub-topics, log on to SPE’s website, which also provides instructions on how to prepare and submit your paper proposals.