Gardner Denver Petroleum & Industrial Pumps has launched the pressure-pumping fluid end technology GDNX.
“The GDNX follows Gardner Denver’s legacy of product innovation and superior product quality,” Larry Kerr, Vice President/GM, said. “We’re proud to offer our customers a fluid end showcasing a combination of our highest performing components, ensuring a quality product that outperforms and stands up in today’s demanding fracking environment.”
GDNX features include:
- Redline consumables. This series of aftermarket parts extend product life by up to 3.5 times.
- Superior fatigue life. Patent-pending cross-bore design that reduces operating stress and maintenance intervals by 3.5 times compared with competitors.
- Compatibility. Fit, form and function of the GDNX are the same as the SGWS series, meaning it’s a direct fit to existing 2250/2500 pumps.
- Proven Falcon Technology. The design reduces maintenance time for valve, seat, plunger and packing changes.
- Ease of maintenance. No alignment requirements to suction covers and no special tooling required to install.
- Stainless steel. The GDNX fluid end is built to last.
- Service & Support. 24/7 aftermarket service and support.
GDNX is available today for immediate shipment to fit all manufactured models of Frac pumps.