IADC is pleased to announce that noted industry broadcast journalist and professional moderator Eithne Treanor will serve as master of ceremonies for IADC World Drilling 2015, 17-18 June in Rome. Ms Treanor has moderated high-level conferences around the world. An experienced broadcast reporter with CNBC and other outlets, Ms Treanor has introduced leaders of state, senior government figures and business officials. She is an expert presenter on energy matters, having moderated international conferences for OPEC, the World Future Energy Summit, NOG and various industry events. She has also presented at high-level banking and finance forums and corporate governance conferences. Prior to World Drilling, Ms Treanor is moderating OPEC’s June meeting in Vienna.
“IADC World Drilling is the leadership conference for the wells industry,” Mike Killalea, IADC Group Vice President/Publisher, remarked. “Our panels and audiences are dynamic and thought-provoking. Eithne’s skills will take the dialogue to an even higher level, and our attendees will be the beneficiaries.”
This year’s theme, “Leadership in Turbulent Times,” catches the mood of today’s industry leaders, buffeted by the sudden intensity of the current downturn.
Click here to view the program.
IADC World Drilling 2015 brings together all stakeholders in the global wells industry, including regulators, operators, contractors, service firms, equipment manufacturers and workforce. This year’s panels and featured presentations cover a number of critical topics and excellent speakers, including:
- Market outlook;
- Toward safer drilling through better regulation;
- Leadership in turbulent times (featured presentation);
- Impact and outlook for young professionals in the drilling industry;
- Connect, collaborate and create: the road to excellence in the non-competitive space;
- IADC Chairman’s featured address by Ed Jacob, Independence Contract Drilling;
- Keynote day 1: Alessandro Puliti, Senior VP Drilling and Completion, ENI;
- Keynote day 2: Anne Myhrvold, Director General, Petroleum Safety Authority Norway.
Also look for topnotch presentations on enabling technologies, including:
- Managed pressure drilling and high-temperature operations;
- Tullow Oil’s experience evolving well construction, drilling fluids design and operational efficiency in East Africa;
- Drilling rigs;
- Drilling automation.